HR Executive responsibilities include creating referral programs, updating HR policies.
About the Role
HR Generalist Intern (Fulltime)
Location : 94025
Number of Position : 1
Industy : Media tech
Job Offter : Opt to hire
About HR Generalist Intern Internship
INc91 is looking for HR intern who wants to contribute the learning opportunity to gain the best of the industry experience which can be utilized for kickstart the career and get the best of job options in the market. INC 91 makes it easier for young professionals to gain access to the resources and professional networks that will ensure a comfortable transition into the workplace. Please be sure to read all the below-mentioned details if you're eligible you can apply:
Duration : 6 months
Start Date : Immediately
Experience : Fresher
Stipend : 5000 - 8000 Perweek
Last Date To Apply : 2021-08-20
Internship type : Fulltime
Education : Master Degree or Higher
- Human Resource
- HR Policies
- On boarding
· Work with company CEO and/or Director to strategically plan HR initiatives that will benefit the company and encourage more efficient and beneficial work from employees
· Direct all hiring and training procedures for new employees
· Continually educate employees on company policies (including sexual harassment, appropriate dress, and social media permissions, etc.) and keep employee handbook current
· Administer or change benefits, health plans, retirement plans, etc.
· Monitor employee progress and stay abreast of company climate and culture, ensuring it stays positive and productive
· Coordinate and direct work activities for managers and employees
· Foster cross-functional relationships and ensure managers and employees are properly connected
· Regularly meet with employees for progress reviews and assessments, discussing any problems or grievances they may have
· Promote a positive and open work environment where employees feel comfortable speaking up about issues
· Manage and supervise other HR staff, ensuring they are assigned and carry out proper tasks
· Manage the complete recruitment life-cycle for sourcing the best talent from diverse sectors preparing job descriptions & job specification
· Manage the orientation of new employees supervising joining formalities such as forms filling, document submission
· Identify possible reasons for attrition conduct employee counseling from time to time
What you will learn
- Experience makes you more responsible and accountable in decision making
- How to put skills and knowledge into practice
- Understanding the workplace culture
- Being responsible is an integral skill required
- Application assessment via smart resume format
- Phone Interview & Video Interview
- Online test or skill assessment
- Personal Interview or in person discussion.
- Selection and on boarded
Who can Apply
- Any graduate or undergraduate
- Who want to transform their career in similar profile?
- Should have relevant skills and interests.
- Should be available for duration of 6 Month
• A degree and a technical background should be required to gain a this role. • Degrees in the following subjects should be highlighted as particularly advantageous: • Knowledge and interest in computer systems and the latest technologies • The ability to learn new technologies quickly • Communication skills & Interpersonal skills • Problem solving skills & Critical thinking skills • Punctuality, Adaptability skills & Work ethic • Teamwork and collaboration skills • Project management skills • Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team. • Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
Benefit and Perks
LOR-Letter of recommendation
Flexible working Hours
5 days a week
Women Happy Week
Stock Options -ESOP
Benefits at work – office Olympics, library
Sunny Ahlawat is seen for sketching out, progressing, and driving the business imperative, channel techniques, and assistant Incentives programs for some association and business Cloud Services associations, including driving tech mammoths,Azure, CRM Online, Windows Intune and cross breed cloud and security game plans, programs that are empowering the business-wide change in both the overall public and private space or the venture and organizations.