Get the best place to learn and explore the career opportunity with Online Lead Portal.
About the Role
HR Executive - Trainee (Work From Home)
Location : 110091
Number of Position : 1
Industy : SAAS and Software
Job Offter : No
About HR Executive - Trainee Internship
We are the biggest community of chartered accountants and startups. STARTUPCA is a community of CAs and investors. We work as an early-stage accelerator for startups, applying emerging technologies to create an impact. We work with startups that can engage India's urban mass market utilizing new innovation-empowered platforms in special business verticals. STARTUPCA offers mentorship to enthusiastic teams working on game-changing ideas to improve their capabilities in startups, product management, development, marketing strategy, rapid prototyping, and the design & user experience.
Duration : 3 months
Start Date : 2021-08-01
Experience : Fresher
Stipend : Array
Last Date To Apply : 2021-07-31
Internship type : Work From Home
Education : High School
- Recruitment, Interview, onboarding, Induction, PMS, HR Policies, operation, Payroll.
What you will learn
- Design compensation and benefits packages
- implement performance review procedures (e.g. quarterly/annual and 360 evaluations)
- Develop fair HR policies and ensure employees understand and comply with them.
- Implement effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques.
- Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees.
- Application assessment via smart resume format
- Phone Interview, Video Interview
- Online test or skill assessment
- Personal Interview or in person discussion.
- Selection and Onboarded
Who can Apply
- Any graduate or Undergraduate
- Who want to transform their career in HR profile
Proven work experience as an HR Executive or similar role Familiarity with Human Resources Management Systems Experience with full-cycle recruiting Good knowledge of labor legislation (particularly employment contracts, employee leaves and insurance) Demonstrable leadership abilities Solid communication skills Must be willing to learn and be flexible in challenging/ambiguous environments
Benefit and Perks
LOR-Letter of recommendation
Women Happy Week
Sunny Ahlawat is seen for sketching out, progressing, and driving the business imperative, channel techniques, and assistant Incentives programs for some association and business Cloud Services associations, including driving tech mammoths,Azure, CRM Online, Windows Intune and cross breed cloud and security game plans, programs that are empowering the business-wide change in both the overall public and private space or the venture and organizations.