INC 91 is looking for Software Engineer Jobs who want to contribute the learning opportunity to gain the best of the industry experience which can be utilize for kickstart the career and get the best of job option in the market. INC 91 makes it easier for young professionals to gain access to the resources and professional networks that will ensure a comfortable transition into the workplace. Please be sure to read all the below mentioned details if you're eligible you can apply.
About the Role
Backend Developer (Fulltime)
Location : 94025
Number of Position : 1
Industy : Media tech
Job Offter : Yes
About Backend Developer Internship
• constantly learning and looking for ways to improve yourself and the processes around you. • mentoring and supporting other team members by doing code reviews and applying your experience in process and technical leadership. • working in an agile team environment and are a self-starter, conscientious member of the team. • passionate to code, but also you re awesome at it!
Duration : 6 months
Start Date : Immediately
Experience : Fresher
Stipend : 7000 - 10000 Perweek
Last Date To Apply : 2021-09-30
Internship type : Fulltime
Education : Bachelor Degree
- Should have good knowledge of OPPS Concepts, Data Structure & Algorithms Concepts
- Researching, designing, implementing, and managing software programs
- Testing, evaluating new programs anddeploying programs and systems
- The ability to communicate complex procedures to other colleagues
- Producing clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Good knowledge of Object Orient Technologies and Programming and Databasemanagement system
- Fixing and improving existing software
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Knowledge of databases and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks (e.g. Hibernate)
· you will own the design process, implementation, and verification of framework components leveraging standard software engineering methodologies
· you will be translating functional and technical requirements into detailed architecture and design.
· you will be responsible for mentoring other engineers, defining our technical culture, and helping to build a fast-growing team.
What you will learn
- How to put skills and knowledge into practice
- Understanding the workplace culture
- Being responsible is an integral skill required
- Experience makes you more responsible and accountable in decision making
- Application assessment via smart resume format
- Phone Interview & Video Interview
- Online test or skill assessment
- Personal Interview or in person discussion.
- Selection and on boarded
Who can Apply
- Any graduate or undergraduate
- Who want to transform their career in similar profile?
• A degree and a technical background should be required to gain a this role. • Degrees in the following subjects should be highlighted as particularly advantageous: • Knowledge and interest in computer systems and the latest technologies • The ability to learn new technologies quickly • Communication skills & Interpersonal skills • Problem solving skills & Critical thinking skills • Punctuality, Adaptability skills & Work ethic • Teamwork and collaboration skills • Project management skills • Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team. • Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
Benefit and Perks
LOR-Letter of recommendation
Flexible working Hours
5 days a week
Women Happy Week
Sunny Ahlawat is seen for sketching out, progressing, and driving the business imperative, channel techniques, and assistant Incentives programs for some association and business Cloud Services associations, including driving tech mammoths,Azure, CRM Online, Windows Intune and cross breed cloud and security game plans, programs that are empowering the business-wide change in both the overall public and private space or the venture and organizations.