Angular has changed the entire picture of developing a web-based application and has been dominating the entire web market by offering a simplified and sophisticated way to manage the code. It aims to fulfill the expectations of modern developers who demand fast performance and responsiveness in their web applications.
This Angular training course will help you comprehend and master concepts on Angular like facilitating the development of single-page web applications, dependency injection, typescript, components, directives, model-view-controller, etc. This Angular training course is easy to grasp and enables one to develop robust applications for projects of any scale.
What are the course objectives?
By the end of this Angular online training course, you will comprehend the following:
- Understand the design of single-page applications and how Angular facilitates their development
- Understand the Angular architecture
- Work with TypeScript
- Work with Service and Dependency Injection
- Create and validate model-driven forms
- Work with the Model-View-Controller (MVC)
- Use HTTP with Observables, routing, and pipes
- Use custom pipes and directives
- Perform unit testing
- Use Angular CLI
- Develop attractive UI using Bootstrap
Why learn Angular?
- Part of its popularity is its ability to make static Web pages more dynamic, thus allowing web designers to add more tools. Organizations are seeing the benefits of adopting Angular, thus increasing the demand for Angular experts
- Angular training makes use of TypeScript and is much faster and more mobile-oriented than it's predecessor - AngularJS
- Angular is maintained by Google and a community of experts acting as a solution for rapid front-end development
Who should take this course?
This Angular training course is ideal for :
- Aspirants and students who wish to learn UI development
- UI Developers
- Technical Project Managers and Technical Leads
- Full Stack Web Developers
- QAs, Architects
What are the prerequisites of this course?
- Basic understanding of Programming